Flora & Fauna Fox Skull in Vintage Glass Cloche
*DISCOUNTED: the adhesive used to connect the cloche to the dish on this piece dried visible (white) on the inside of the glass in some spots*
A partial (top mandible) Fox Skull is suspended on a lichen covered branch among pine cones, dried flowers, and found coral, afixed to a vintage porcelain plate, covered with a glass cloche.
This piece like all of the others in this inspired collection is made with the intention to celebrate the beautiful beings they belonged to and their home in nature. Decorated lovingly, my hope is that they will bring joy and beauty to your space as art, curiosities, home decor, and even functional objects.
How I would use it:
- As accent art or decor on a book shelf, floating shelf, side table, or windowsill for a touch of nature, texture, and color.
All of the elements in this piece are extremely fragile so it is recommended to keep it covered inside the cloche at all times and kept out of reach of children.
This listing is for the piece shown only. Other items in the photos are not included. Each piece is totally unique and is listed individually.
FOX SKULL IN VINTAGE CLOCHE
RETURN , CANCELLATION, REFUND POLICIES
- I will gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations for (full-price only) Vintage items & Halcyon Heroine branded merchandise (tote bags, apparel, etc) within two (2) days of delivery. Original shipping will not be refunded and return shipping must be paid by the customer. Returns must be shipped back within seven (7) days of delivery or the return authorization will be canceled.
- Cancellation must be requested within 24 hours of purchase.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED:
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, returns will not be accepted for:
- Handmade Original Art
- Meditation Kits
- Custom or personalized orders
- Flora & Fauna/Botanical Art
- Items on sale
If you receive an item that is damaged or that doesn't fit the listing description, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will work with you on a return. Purchaser is responsible for return shipping costs and will not be refunded the initial cost to ship the item.
Questions about your order? Please contact me if you have any problems with your order. I do my best to respond to all emails within 24 hours but I am currently a one-woman business so please be patient if it takes me a day or two to get back to you!