*PLEASE NOTE THIS PIECE IS AVAILABLE FOR PICK-UP ONLY AND CANNOT BE SHIPPED*
Flora & Fauna Triple Deer Skull Cap Wall-Hanging on naturally-weathered Driftwood
A truly special and unique piece, this sculptural wall-hanging is composed of 3 completely unique deer skull caps with antlers afixed to an incredible piece of naturally-weathered driftwood. Each skull cap is lovingly decorated with a combination of dried flowers in a burgundy, red-orange, and pink-hued palette, with bits of trailing flowers in between to connect the composition. The driftwood was collected on a beach in RI as is and appears to have been part of a dock, as it has perfectly round holes in a few places as well as bits of metal stuck in it. It's also totally flat on the back-side which makes it perfect for hanging! The piece is mounted with a sturdy metal D-ring and ready to hang on your wall.
How I would use it:
- Mounted on the wall to bring a touch of nature, texture, and color into your space or add interest to a curated gallery wall.
This piece is heavy (approx. 25 lbs), the dried floral elements are extremely fragile, and the antlers are sharp to the touch so it is recommended to use care when handling. This piece is fragile and should be kept out of reach of children. Due to the fragility of this piece, it can only be offered for local pick-up.
This listing is for the piece shown only. Other items in the photos are not included. Each piece is totally unique and is listed individually.
FLORA + FAUNA TRIPLE ANTLER WALL-HANGING
RETURN , CANCELLATION, REFUND POLICIES
- I will gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations for (full-price only) Vintage items & Halcyon Heroine branded merchandise (tote bags, apparel, etc) within two (2) days of delivery. Original shipping will not be refunded and return shipping must be paid by the customer. Returns must be shipped back within seven (7) days of delivery or the return authorization will be canceled.
- Cancellation must be requested within 24 hours of purchase.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED:
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, returns will not be accepted for:
- Handmade Original Art
- Meditation Kits
- Custom or personalized orders
- Flora & Fauna/Botanical Art
- Items on sale
If you receive an item that is damaged or that doesn't fit the listing description, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will work with you on a return. Purchaser is responsible for return shipping costs and will not be refunded the initial cost to ship the item.
Questions about your order? Please contact me if you have any problems with your order. I do my best to respond to all emails within 24 hours but I am currently a one-woman business so please be patient if it takes me a day or two to get back to you!